WHAT KINDS OF BAGS CAN I BRING INSIDE THE AMPHITHEATRE?
- BAGS MUST BE CLEAR and no larger than 12"x12"x6".
- Non-clear hydration packs like Camelbaks are OK. Please bring hydration packs with as few pockets as possible to speed up the security process! No backpacks larger than a Camelbak.
- Non-clear small clutches, fanny packs or purses smaller than 4.5" x 6.5" are OK.
- Iridescent and tinted bags are not considered clear.
CAN I BRING WATER BOTTLES INTO THE EVENT?
Yes, you can bring in up to two 20 oz factory sealed bottles of water. There will also be bottled water sold inside the venue, as well as complimentary water refill stations all around the venue.
OTHER THAN TWO 20 OZ FACTORY SEALED BOTTLEs OF WATER, CAN I BRING IN A CAMELBAK OR ANY OTHER WATER CONTAINERS?
Yes! You are encouraged to bring in reusable water containers (including camelbaks) as long as they are empty. They will be inspected at entry.
CAN I BRING FOOD INTO THE AMPHITHEATRE?
You can bring 1 Ziploc bag, no larger than 1 gallon, and all snacks inside must be factory sealed.
HOW ABOUT CAMERAS?
You may bring your small non-professional still camera. No removable lenses, flashes, tripods or other professional attachments.
Video cameras including Go-Pros are also not allowed inside the venue.
ITEMS PROHIBITED FROM AMPHITHEATRE GROUNDS
- NO illegal substances or paraphernalia
- NO Alcohol from outside allowed to be brought into the festival grounds.
- NO Backpacks larger than 12” x 12” x 6” (See Complete Bag Policy Above)
- NO Open containers of any kind (empty reusable water bottles & empty Camelbaks OKAY)
- NO Glass of any kind
- NO Weapons
- NO Knives (including cooking and steak knives)
- NO Pepper Spray or Mace
- NO Tanks of compressed air, helium, nitrous, etc.
- NO Aerosol products/cans
- NO Fireworks or any kind of explosives
- NO Open Flames or Charcoal/Grill
- NO Tiki Torches
- NO Sky Lanterns
- NO Animals of any kind except service animals
- NO Professional cameras or GoPros
- NO Tripods
- NO Binoculars
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO Drones
- NO Large speaker systems
- NO Frozen water bottles
- NO Spiked accessories
- NO Large wallet chains or other chain accessories
- NO Large metal key chains
- NO Stuffed animals
- NO Stickers
- NO Flyers
- NO Beach Balls
- NO Markers, pens, spray paint
- NO Paint markers
- NO Strollers/Skateboards/Bicycles
- NO Large Umbrellas (Parasols OK)