Wristbands have officially begun shipping, and many of you have gotten yours already! It’s starting to feel real!!
If you haven’t gotten your tickets yet, we are now over 75% sold out so don’t delay!
A few important notes:
- If you ordered Festival Admission and Camping Passes as separate orders, they will come in separate packages.
- If you ordered Camping Passes or the Thursday Pre-Party ticket as a digital print pass, those have all now been sent to the email associated with your Frontgate Tickets account.
- Do not put on your wristbands until you’re arriving at Bass Canyon. And don’t over-tighten them! Slide the fastener until there is a snug 1-finger width of space between the wristband and your wrist.
- Don’t misplace or damage your wristbands. It goes without saying, but you’d be surprised! If you do, contact Frontgate Tickets immediately. Lost or damaged wristbands may be assessed a replacement fee.
- The last day to order tickets to have them shipped is Aug. 14th. After that, all tickets may be picked up at Will Call. Remind your friends so you can avoid lines at the box office!
Wristband Registration will be coming soon, stay tuned!
- Bass Canyon Fam VIPs: You can pick up your pin at the VIP entrance gate!
- Box & Cliff House VIPs: You can pick up your lanyard, badge and box seats at The Cliff House, as well as your pin at the VIP entrance gate.
Thank you headbangers, we can’t wait to see you soon!!